Specialization skills required in E-Mobility
- Design onboard and off board vehicle charging system architecture and implement charging ecosystem for EVs
- Design the communication interface between vehicle and charging station in line with the prevalent charging standards
- Define power quality requirements for charging systems and ensure compliance with the Electricity Grid standards -Ensure quality in design / development process through FMEA techniques and apply all such tools in the design phase
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for EV charging systems -Root cause analysis for quality issues using QC tools and countermeasure action -Technical / Functional -Expert in industrial electrical system design and integration, including aspects of power quality, communication protocols, and safety systems
- Knowledge of 230V / 415V Electrical system safety and reliability -Knowledge of electric vehicle powertrain, and its subsystems
- Knowledge of Industrial Electric Supply Regulatory Requirements -Knowledge of Networked industrial control systems -Knowledge of Power electronic converters and battery chargers –
- Knowledge about automotive industry standards and regulations, applicable globally, in the field of xEV -Knowledge of vehicle harness design, safety aspect including high voltage / power connectors & vehicle electrical insulation requirements etc.