Fame 2 has started on 1st April 19, but its effects are not visible now, it’s main reasons are
1. Most of the E-rickshaw available in market are not having support of Lithium battery , manufactures are in process of upgrading their E-rickshaw with support of lithium battery.
2. FAME II certification is mandatory and OEMs need re certification of FAME II
3. This certification is carried out by recognized testing agencies such as Automotive Research Association of India’s (ARAI)
4. This same re-verification is applicable for e-bikes also.
5. Automakers mandate to have 50% local parts in order to claim incentives , this is again a major hurdle for OEMs as most of the parts are imported from china.
We expect that situation will become better in next 2-3 months and more and more vehicle will come in market with FAME II incentives in next coming months.
for more details visit us
Specialization skills required in E-Mobility Design onboard and off board vehicle charging system architecture and implement charging ecosystem for EVs Design the communication interface between vehicle and charging station in line with the prevalent charging...
Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, or FAME 2 scheme aims to boost electric mobility and increase the number of electric vehicles in commercial fleets. Target: The outlay of ₹10,000 crore has been made for three years till 2022 for FAME...
The presence of electric cars is believed to be driving vehicle fuel diversification from oil to electricity which has a significant impact on air quality. Not only that, the presence of electric cars will also reduce the volume of fuel imports. However, electric cars...